Friday, November 14, 2008

Introduction...

Hi everyone!

I'm Bianca and I'm ten years old. I decided to make a beauty blog because I love all types of make up and enjoy the girly things in life. My favourite looks usually feature a lot of gold elements, blues and greens, and the runway loved smokey look. My favourite products include; MAC, Nutrimetics, NYX, Prestige, Lancome, Estee Lauder and L'Oreal. My beauty secret is to always remove make up using natural baby oil so my skin is still soft and not dry. The purpose of my blog is to inform you on Runway make up trends, celebrity looks and just basically anything which involves make up and colours and experimentation with new products and trends. It will be updated daily with a variety of images and how to's. I hope you all enjoy and subscribe!

PS: My sister is the editor in chief of The Iconic Fashion Blog, Visit http://www.theiconicfashionblog.com/ for more fashion updates daily!

xoxo B.

No comments: